Muffins are simple to make and delightful to eat, they can be a super healthy breakfast for your family. But the point is to make them with healthy ingredients. Unfortunately your store-bought regular muffins are not exceptionally healthy. Mostly chocolate chip muffin contains an extreme measure of sugar, horrible oils and refined flour. In-short most muffins are truly only cupcakes in mask.
Beyond any doubt, your kids will enjoy your double chocolate chip muffins including walnut if you care in measuring the ingredients and blending the batter. Chocolate chip muffin is particularly delicious when served warm and topped with fresh peanut or almond butter.
Homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Coconut oil 1/4 cup and more for greasing
- 1/2 mugs white entire wheat flour
- Whole Wheat Flour 1/4 cup
- Ground Flaxseeds 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Sea Salt 1/4 tsp
- Mashed ripe banana 2
- Eggs 2
- Brown Sugar 1/3 cup
- Organic grass-nourished plain yogurt 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
- Chopped walnuts 1/2 cup
- Mini Chocolate Chips 1/4 cup
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- First of all, preheat oven to 350 degrees. And then generously coat 10 muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Before making the batter, make certain every one of the ingredients are at room temperature. This insures that every one of the fixings combine properly. Now, take a medium-sized bowl and start blending together the flour, wheat germ, flaxseeds, cocoa, baking powder and sea salt.
- Next step is to take second bowl and combine the crushed bananas, eggs, sugar, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- For chocolate chocolate chip muffins– now you have to add the wet fixings to the dry fixings and blend it very well. Pour in the walnuts and double chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the readied muffin tins.
- Lightly splash the pan with cooking spray and place liners in the cups. Splashing the entire top of the cup will make it less demanding to get the muffins out if there is any spillage. Place the rack amidst the oven. Now bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick embedded in the center comes out all and ready to serve warm.
- You can easily bake homemade chocolate chip muffins and serve double chocolate chip walnut muffins for 10 individuals.
Note: Healthy chocolate chip muffins will stay crisp at room temperature up to three days or in the icebox for a week, on the off chance that they are kept in an airtight compartment. After that they can be solidified in plastic cooler wrap for up to three months.
Visit our website for more chocolate chip muffins recipe, like;
- Banana chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Chocolate chip banana muffins
- Chocolate chocolate chip muffins